Sunday, February 14, 2010

So I've already had problems with goal number 1. This week just got away from me with only 1 really good walk with Heather and Richard. I was pleasantly surprised going out with them though. They have changed their route and go further and longer along the new skytrain path that was created to the airport. It's a nicer walk with much less along the highway. Heather still keeps us going at an almost impossible pace and it was nice to get to know Richard a little better. I would really like to join them more often but I also don't want to do it at the expense of hours at work.

I got my vacation days approved on Thursday and I'm sending in my registration today. My Dad booked us a hotel. All looks like it's in place.

Today I have no training walking planned as I'm heading downtown to check out the Olympic stuff. Will be walking though. Maybe I can draw in some extra motivation although that doesn't seem to be a problem right now.

No comments: